1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when registering for the site / requesting information / requesting a quote;
4. Information you enter when you create a profile on our website such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, dating status, interests and hobbies, educational background and professional background ;
5. Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters;
6. Information that you enter when using the services of our website;
7. Information generated while using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information relating to the purchases you make, the services you use or the transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and banking information;
9. Information that you post on our website with the intention of posting it on the internet, and which includes your username, profile photos and the content of your posts;
10. Any other personal information that you provide to us.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
1. Customize our website for you;
2. Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
3. Provide you with the services purchased on our site;
4. Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
5. Send you e-mail notifications which you have expressly requested;
6. Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
7. Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
8. Deal with requests and complaints relating to your website made by or relating to you;
9. Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
10. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service); and
11. Other uses.
D. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In the context of any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in which we operate, in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use, good or bad, of this information by third parties.
4.You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section
F. Retention of your personal information
1. This Section F details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept longer than necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store any personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
3. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet.
4. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you identify yourself on our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
J. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you
We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly and in advance express your consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes or providing you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We only use session cookies / persistent cookies / session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
To. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / improve the use of a website / analyze usage website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / personalize the website for each user / send targeted advertisements that may be of interest to certain users /…
2. Most browsers allow you to decline or accept cookies. For example:
To. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the replacement cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Confidentiality” then “Advanced”;
b. with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use personalized settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites ”; and
vs. with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” then selecting “Prevent sites from being accessed”. define data ”in the“ Cookies ”header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
To. with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions to do so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” and clicking “Show cookies” , then on “Delete all cookies”; and
vs. with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” then “Delete cookies and data from modules from other sites ”before clicking on“ Delete browsing data ”.
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.